x264 Video Codec is a free library of software components for working with a video stream encoded in the H.264/MPEG–4 AVC format, which is often used in high–definition digital television. This codec has excellent quality, high speed, a good level of video compression and far surpasses analogues of well–known manufacturers.
To date, the x264 video codec is one of the most advanced among free AVC compressors. This utility can be easily deployed from the command line, supports some settings and has built–in presets.
Key features of the x264 video codec:
– Several depots.
– Optimization of the ratio of distortions introduced into the bitrate.
– Multiple modes of operation for flow control.
– Constant quantizer, constant quality, single or multi–pass ABR with VBV mode.
– Scene change detection.
– Adaptive B–frame placement with the ability to use B–frames as reference frames.
– Adaptive space transformation 8×8 and 4×4.
– Lossless compression mode.
Changes in the latest version
- No available information
|Windows Version:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11|